Thursday, August 4, 2011

Addicted

Time for a confession y'all.  I'm addicted...

to OPI's Axxium Gel [insert choir of singing angels].


It started off with a Shellac manicure, you may remember that from here.  It lasted two weeks and I was impressed.  Then I found a "Groupon" for the OPI Axxium at Nail P'Zazz here on Hilton Head.  It was such a great deal that I decided to give it a try.  And now...I can't quit!  This stuff is seriously tough!  My regular schedule is every two weeks just because my nails grow out so quickly, but I have had the OPI Axxium last for an entire three weeks without a single chip, flake or break!  It is amazing!

I generally get "Strawberry Margarita" or a French Mani with "Princesses Rule" which is a sheer shimmery pink.  I'm really excited for Fall to get some of the darker colors like "Lincoln Park After Dark", "OPI Ink" and my all time Fall fave "You Don't Know Jacques."  Here is the French Mani I got last night (sorry for the crappy phone photo and my ugly brown laminate desk).


Have you tried the OPI Axxium Gel?  Do you love it as much as I do?  If you haven't tried it yet, don't walk, RUN, to your nearest local salon and check it out!  If you're in the Hilton Head Island/Bluffton Area, call my girl Susan at Nail P'Zazz and let her hook you up!  Susan is awesome! 

1 comment:

  1. I tried OPI axxium and didn't like it :( I now use the GElish gel polish :) and I luv it :) I have weak flimsy nails naturally, and the gel allows them to grow and look desent :)

    ReplyDelete