Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lilly Sale Anticipation Overload

As if the Lilly Pulitzer Online Summer Sale* wasn't enough, Rue La La will be featuring a Lilly Pulitzer sale this Friday, August 12th starting at 11:00 am.  If you need an invitation to Rue La La, leave a comment below with your email address and I will happily send you one.



*Lilly announced there will be an online summer sale August 23rd- 25th!  Last year this online sale was a bit of a nightmare because their server wasn't prepared for the madness the ensued...so hopefully they have it fixed for this year so we can be happy shoppers!  :)  Last year there was also a link for Lilly Pulitzer facebook fans to enter the sale early, so be sure to "Like" Lilly on facebook.  Last year they also offered a GWP (Gift With Purchase) for orders over $250 (I think) which was a pair of Spaghetti Strap McKims.  I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year!!!

Happy Shopping Fellow Lilly Lovers!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you started a blog! I'm SO glad you did! :)

    And PS - the bow monde dress is one of my favorite dresses I own - I've worn it to a million weddings! Mine is Caspian Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! Now if only I could find the money for all that I want!!!

    ReplyDelete