Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rue lala Lilly

This post is way overdue..but here it is!

From the Rue lala sale I got:

The Shauna Dress in Big Bang - I was looking for this everywhere last Fall and am so glad to have finally found it...and at such a great price!  I am actually wearing it today with my black patent leather McKims.  I love the pops of color against the black background.


















I also got the Caroline Baby Cable Cardigan in Jewel Green.  I love the color and Lilly Cardigans are a staple in my wardrobe because of our freezing office temperatures!








I also did a little damage at the Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale yesterday and will do a full recap of that once I get confirmation of all my orders.  Sadly I've already gotten one of the dreaded "Order Cancelled" emails from LP.com and a call from one of the VIA shops I made a purchase from.  Fingers crossed the rest of the items will process without any problems!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with the Shauna dress. I have two now. So versatile and comfy!

    Hope nothing else goes wrong with your orders!

    ReplyDelete