Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yumm-O!

So last night after running a few errands I stopped by McDonald's because I've been wanting to try their new "Mango Pineapple 'Real Fruit' Smoothie."
It was definitely good!   Would a Rolo McFlurry have been better?  Yes...but I'm a lover of all things ice cream, chocolate and caramel (Note to Self: Also review Wendy's Caramel Frosty...No, I'm not a 675 lb. fast food addict, but I do love me some ice cream treats!).  Anyway......back to the smoothie...

This little smoothie definitely has a strong mango flavor.  If you like mango, I do, you will enjoy this.  The pineapple flavor was lacking, but it was still very good and a great refreshing treat for a hot night!  According to that crazy clown Ronnie McD, this puppy is packed with 220 calories (size small).  Rolo McFlurry...you have a whopping 700 calories!!!  For shame!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment