Sunday, March 13, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Sara at Pink and Green Everything posted her list of favorites, and since I’m new to the bloggy world I thought this might be a fun way for readers to get to know a little more about me and what my blog will likely be about.  So here we go...!

Favorite time of day:  After work when Bentley and I take our walk.  He’s always so happy!

Favorite season:  Spring/Summer - Beach and Boating, need I say more?


Favorite month: April - Spring flowers are blooming and it’s time to break out the sundresses and flip flops!

Favorite holiday: Christmas.  I also love Halloween, but Christmas is easily my favorite.

Favorite subject in school: Lunch?  :)

Favorite channel: Bravo, TLC or History

Favorite color: Pink!

Favorite song:  “Up on the Roof” by James Taylor

Favorite movie: Legally Blonde

Favorite celebrity: Carrie Underwood

Favorite kind of music: Anything and Everything

Favorite tv show: Glee

Favorite thing to do: Shop

Favorite place in the world: I don’t think I’ve been there yet…

Favorite hobby: Planning / Throwing Parties

Favorite kind of animal: Dogs.  Below are my two fur babies, Bentley and Baby.
















Favorite place to live: Hilton Head Island isn’t bad…

Favorite place to vacation: Anywhere!  I love traveling anywhere near or far!

Favorite restaurant: Rillo’s in Carlisle, PA

Favorite food: Butter, yes, butter.
Favorite thing to cook: Hum...don't really have a favorite thing to cook.  Anything with butter I suppose...  :)

Favorite drink:  Champagne, Hendricks Gin or Whipped Cream Vodka

Favorite chore: Vacuuming

Favorite makeup: Bare Minerals

Favorite hair products: Depends what it is for…Biolage, Big Sexy Hair or TRESemme

Favorite lotion: Benefit’s Flamingo Fancy – It’s discontinued but I have a few bottles stashed away for special occasions.

Favorite perfume: Chanel Chance, Lilly Pulitzer Wink, Burberry Brit

Favorite memory:  A trip to Las Vegas with my Memaw, Mom and Cousin














Favorite blogger: Everyone that I am following :)

Favorite thing to blog about: Whatever is on my mind at the time

Favorite books: Most recently, Bulls Island by Dorothea Benton Frank

Favorite Quote:  "But I'm seriously in love with you"   -Elle Woods, Legally Blonde

Favorite thing to wear: Dresses

Favorite kind of day: Any day spent having fun in the sun!

Favorite job: Event Planning

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for mentioning me and doing this list! Seeing that just made my day. I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete